Miriam Shirt – Warm white
The Miriam shirt is a labour of love and filled with lots of flattering and useful features.
Starting with the collar, we’ve designed it so it can be worn either standing-up or in a gentler Peter Pan style. You can wear the placket totally done up with the collar up for a theatrical Victoriana look, or go much more relaxed with the buttons undone and the collar turned down (or any variation in between!).
Both the front and back waist have been tailored because we know that tent-feeling so often synonymous with shirts and big boobs. We’ve had a concealed zip into the side seam so that although the shirt isn’t overly fitted, it’s still really easy to get on and off without having lots of fussy buttons down the front.
There are splits in the side seams at the hem so it hangs elegantly over your hips. They are the right length so that you can still tuck the shirt in. A two-button cuff means you can choose a tighter or looser fit over your wrist, depending on your style preference.
Last, but not least, we chose a fine pin-cord because its textured surface makes the fabric really flattering, gently absorbing the light without over-highlighting your bust.
• Details – Concealed side zip opening, two cuff buttons, two-way collar design
• Composition – 97% cotton, 3%elastane
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron /do not bleach/do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Alice is 5.8ft and wearing a UK 12.
Please see size guide for Alice Fawke bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
We recommend selecting your true dress size for your hips and waist. The clothing then provides an additional 1.5 sizes over the bust. For example, a UK12 offers a UK14/16 across the bust.
You might enjoy reading this blog post too: Three principles for dressing your DD+ bust
- Untucked and collar-up, with your favourite jeans
- Tucked into high waisted wide-leg shorts and either flats or a chic pair of suede court heels for city slicking
- For a totally different take, wear with cycling shorts and trainers
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email email@example.com with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate for you.