Katie Jacket – Olive green
The Katie jacket is an evolution of the Alex shacket. We have made some key changes, which we hope you’ll love.
We have shortened the length a little and added width into the bottom hem. The overall effect is a beautifully balancing hourglass fit for bigger busts. The fabric is also designed to sit slightly away from the thighs, which flatters the leg.
There is a generous pocket on the front placket because we know how useful they are.
We’ve designed a two-button closure with a concealed snap fastener for a relaxed feel on the bust and décolletage.
The Katie jacket is made in a pure cotton khaki fabric, which has enough density to give drama and structure to the top, but its cotton qualities mean it’s cool and comfortable on hotter days.
• Details – Internal button on waist, invisible popper closer across bust, utility pocket, elasticated waist
• Composition – 100% cotton
• Care – 40 machine wash/ not dry clean/ two dot iron/ do not bleach/ do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Please see size guide for Alice Fawke bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
Would you like to know why I started Alice Fawke? This is my blog post in explanation: Do you feel me?
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact email@example.com and we will investigate for you.