Thea Dress — Maroon
'Just done a runway for my 21 year-old fashion conscious daughter - she absolutely loves the dress: “It’s so nice to see you wearing something properly fitted”. That’s because no clothes I’ve had before sit flat over my tummy. By the time I find something to fit my bust, there’s always loose material around my midriff. Her eyes lit up when I walked in the room.'Harley Street GP
Dress for a fuller bust
The dress is tailored over the bust while the fabric and the cut of the skirt makes it forgiving and incredibly comfortable. It has three-quarter sleeves to show a touch of skin, a stand-up collar to empower you and a dipped hem for the perfect swing when you walk. An ideal dress for making you feel good about having a bigger bust.
For your interest, you might like to my journal post: Summer dress styles: definitely’s and maybe’s
• Details – Invisible back zip closure, split sleeve, stand-up collar
• Composition – 63% polyester, 32% rayon, 5% spandex
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron /do not bleach/do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Model is 5ft. 11” with a 32E bust and wearing a size 10.
Please see size guide for bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
We recommend selecting your true dress size for your hips and waist. The clothing then provides an additional 1.5 sizes over the bust. For example, a UK12 offers a UK14/16 across the bust.
1. Keep it simple with white trainers and the Amanda jacket.
2. Heeled knee boots are a great look with this dress.
3. Opt for a classic style and wear with sleek court shoes.
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email email@example.com with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate for you.