Olympia Top – Ivory
We’re so happy with the Olympia top, for lots of reasons, but mostly because we think we’ve cracked the strappy top issue for bigger busts. This was a big one for us!
We carried forward some elements of the Lucy dress because we love its classic and clean neckline. For the Olympia top, we’ve added some capacity into the waist to ensure its especially comfortable and forgiving in the heat. It’s still elegantly tailored over the bust and through the waistline, of course.
We’ve very subtly broadened the straps at the point they meet the bodice so that the corner of your bra cup is completely covered. Below the waist there is an asymmetric wrap effect, which flatters the stomach and hips.
The concealed zip at the back undoes almost to the bottom hem to ensure the top is easy to get on and off. Very important.
• Details – Concealed back zip opening, double seam feature over bust, special strap design to cover fuller bust bras
• Composition – 100% linen
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron/ do not bleach/ do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Alice is 5.8ft and wearing a UK 10. For reference, UK 12 measurements are:
Bust – 100cm
Waist – 84cm
Hip – 106cm
Please see size guide for Alice Fawke bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email email@example.com with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate for you.