Nana Top — Black
‘Every single time I’ve worn this someone says, “Ooh! I love your top, it really suits you”. It’s a pleasure to wear clothes that make you feel so good’.PR Director
The scoop neck Nana top is carefully tailored for a large bust to show just the right amount of décolletage. It skims the bust and waist giving you room to move and breathe, and the gentle peplum shape, with split details, balances your hip to bust ratio. It’s particularly good if you have slim arms and want to show them off.
This is a classic piece for a fuller bust that will last and last. It goes from day to night and office into the weekend.
You might also be interested to read my journal post: Top shopping tips for a bigger bust
• Details – Invisible centre-back zip, split cuff, split peplum, fully lined
• Composition – Body: 64% polyester, 33% viscose, 3% spandex/ Lining: 100% polyester
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron /do not bleach/do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Model is 5ft. 11” with a 32E bust and wearing a size 10.
Please see size guide for bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
We recommend selecting your true dress size for your hips and waist. The clothing then provides an additional 1.5 sizes over the bust. For example, a UK12 offers a UK14/16 across the bust.
1. A real winner with this top is pairing it bright or light trousers to highlight the peplum splits.
2. Try a culotte or wide-leg trouser for a modern look.
3. Go all-out with skinny leather or pleather trousers and high heels. Finish with the Amanda jacket.
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email email@example.com with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate for you.