Nadia Top — Red
'Everything fits so well and really holds you. You can definitely feel that it's properly tailored.'Fashion buyer, Topshop
The Nadia top is super flattering and very comfortable. The design is intentionally simple to allow the distinctive neckline and body-curving shape to highlight the best of your bust and waist. The square neck has been carefully designed to cover bra-straps whilst also showing off your décolletage.
Our model is wearing her boyfriend jeans with the Nadia. For bigger busts, the more structured top offers a perfect balance with the relaxed trousers. Wear it with trainers in the daytime or smart shoes for an evening out.
I’d also recommend reading this journal post: Selecting the best DD+ bras for your outfit
• Details – Invisible centre-back zip, split cuff
• Composition – 63% polyester, 32% rayon, 5% spandex
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron /do not bleach/ do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Model is 5ft. 11” with a 32E bust and wearing a size 10.
Please see size guide for bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
We recommend selecting your true dress size for your hips and waist. The clothing then provides an additional 1.5 sizes over the bust. For example, a UK12 offers a UK14/16 across the bust.
1. With boyfriend jeans and your favourite fashion trainers.
2. Pair with a pencil or straight skirt for a really elegant silhouette.
3. Opt for a wide-leg trouser and either flat shoes or heels.
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the issue immediately.
Please do send any questions about shipping and deliveries to email@example.com.
If you are not completely satisfied please return your order to us within 14 days of receipt in its original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact email@example.com and we will investigate for you.