Alex Shacket — Navy
The Alex shacket is a hybrid of a shirt and a jacket so that you can wear it without having to put a top underneath it. The shacket is made with 97% linen so it’s breathable, and blended with 3% elastane to provide flexibility across the bust. The wrap is designed to never expose your boobs, no matter what angle, and it has concealed popper closures to prevent any pulling that might occur with buttons. It also has a lightly elasticated waist, which makes it extremely comfortable.
Because of the soft fabric and detailed tailoring, the Alex works just as easily as part of your weekend wardrobe or as a go-to workwear piece.
Want to know more about why I started Alice Fawke? Here’s my journal post: Do you feel me?
• Details – Concealed internal button waist closure, elasticated waist, split cuff and sleeve details
• Composition – 97% linen, 3% elastane
• Care – 30 machine wash/ dry clean/ one dot iron /do not bleach/do not tumble dry
• Made in London
Model is 5ft. 11” with a 32E bust and wearing a size 10.
Please see size guide for bust, waist and hip measurements in cm.
We recommend selecting your true dress size for your hips and waist. The clothing then provides an additional 1.5 sizes over the bust. For example, a UK12 offers a UK14/16 across the bust.
1. Pair with white trousers for a classically chic look
2. Do navy and black with either tailored cigarette trousers or a cropped wide leg and a pair of flat pumps or pointy court shoes
3. Be boyish and modern with oversized linen shorts and white plimsoles
Within the UK we offer Standard Delivery which takes 2-3 working days. We also offer Standard delivery to Europe which takes 5-7 working days, and Worldwide shipping, which takes 5-15 days. We use a courier service for all deliveries and a tracking number will be provided to you.
Please note, all our deliveries take place Monday-Friday.
Very occasionally, issues may arise with the carrier and in which case, we apologise in advance. If your order is delayed, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into the issue immediately.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request a free returns label. We offer a 15 day returns policy from the day you receive your order. Returned items must be in their original, unused condition and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
We offer free local drop-off returns within the UK.
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
You can exchange any item in the same style for a different colour or size, free of charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange this. If you would like to order a different piece, please make a note on the returns form. You will be refunded the original transaction and we will contact you to take payment for the new style.
How to Make a Return
We can organise courier-collect returns for £10 or for free if your order is over £500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- To make the return free of charge within the UK, please email email@example.com with ‘Return’ in the title and your order number.
- A courier label will be generated and emailed to you. The label should be placed on the parcel, which can be dropped at any local courier pick-up shop. You can find a local shop through the courier’s website.
- Please complete the Returns Form stating what you are returning and the reason for your return. If you want an exchange please provide details in the relevant column.
- Include this form in your return order making sure to seal it and cover any old postage labels.
Once we have received the item back, it will take up to 48 working hours to process. If you have not received a return confirmation email within 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate for you.